Fair and equal pay for your employees
What is equal pay?
Under the Equality Act 2010, equal pay means that men and women in the same employment, performing equal work, must receive equal pay. If you are not equally compensating, you face the unwanted threat of an equal play claim. An equal pay audit can be carried out to give you a picture of your current equal pay status.
Carry out a comprehensive equal pay audit
Non-equal pay is a risk to your organisation from a legal perspective, but it can also negatively impact your brand and reputation.
At 3R Strategy, we will carry out an objective analysis to ensure your pay meets the requirements of the Equality Act 2010. Our comprehensive equal pay audit is designed to:
- Identify, explain and, if necessary, eliminate pay inequalities
- Help create a transparent culture around pay
- Demonstrate your commitment to equality in the workplace
- Highlight your business values to investors, partners, employees, suppliers, customers and clients
- Get in touch to discuss any areas of concerns and avoid any equal pay claims.