Location: Remote (with occasional meetings in central London office)
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
- Are you able to draw conclusions from data in in a logical, systematic way?
- Are you always looking to develop new tools and processes to improve efficiency?
We believe in developing honest, open relationships built on integrity, trust and thought leadership. If this sounds like the kind of company you want to work for, keep reading…
At 3R Strategy, people are at the core of everything we do. We are an independent pay and reward consultancy with a vision of a world where organisations take a fair and equitable approach to pay, communicated clearly and honestly to their employees.
We pride ourselves on working closely with clients to provide bespoke support tailored to their business needs. We are going through a period of expansion and are now looking for a Reward Analyst to join the team and provide exceptional support on a growing number of client projects. The role is ideally suited to an existing Reward Analyst from either an in-house or consultancy background, looking to develop their knowledge and skillset.
What you’ll be doing:
- Carrying out complex analysis and supporting the delivery of reward projects
- Assisting the reward team in delivering quality support to our clients
- Developing new tools and processes to improve the client experience
- Monitoring and proposing developments to our bespoke reward tools
- Developing your technical knowledge and understanding of best practice in reward
- Contributing to sales and marketing efforts by supplying information for proposals
What we offer:
- A flexible approach to work with unlimited holiday
- A small team where you have the opportunity to make a big impact – we’re passionate about the quality of support we offer our clients and encourage new ideas on improving the way we work
- Ongoing support and training to progress in your reward career
- A sense of humour! We don’t take ourselves too seriously and value the importance of getting along as a team, so we try to organise regular team activities and events
- Must have excellent knowledge of job evaluation and benchmarking techniques
- Must have advanced knowledge of Excel
- Must be able to deliver on projects to meet and exceed client expectations
- Analytical; able to draw conclusions from data in in a logical, systematic way
- Communicator; display strong oral, written and public speaking skills
If you fit these criteria and want the excitement and personal growth opportunities that come from working with us, please apply with your CV to email@example.com.
3R Strategy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.